Thank you for contacting Citizens Bank of the South for assistance with your SBA Paycheck Protection Program loan. This portal has been created to help you get information quickly to the loan officer with whom you have been in contact. Below is information provided by the US Treasury Department about the program, a listing of information that we will need from you, and a sample worksheet to assist you in calculating your payroll report, if needed.
All forms below (in blue) may be downloaded. Once downloaded, simply complete the form, save it, and then upload to us using the Form Submission section at the bottom of this page. Using this portal, you may also submit electronic copies of information you have received from your accounting professional. This is not a queue, this information will be sent directly to your loan officer.
For an overview of the PPP program, please click here.
Required Documents – Download & Complete:
In order to begin processing your application for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the following information must be completed and submitted via the portal below.
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form for Farmers/Schedule F filers and traditional businesses/Non-Schedule C Filers (Please click to download)
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Applications for Schedule C filers (Sole-Proprietors/Self-Employed) (Please click to download)
- Payroll Calculation Report – Excel Version (Please click to download)
- Paycheck Protection Program Principal Information Form (Please complete a separate form for each individual principal with 20% or more ownership) (Please click to download)
Required Financial Information Needed:
- All 4 2020 Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns (941’s, 940, DOL-4N, G-7) and 1st Quarter 2021 Payroll Returns, if completed
- Detailed Payroll Earnings Reports for prior 12 months (Double check to make sure it matches your calculations)
- Documents supporting Health Insurance, SUTA Tax and Retirement Plan Benefits (Should match calculations)
- For self-employed individuals, Schedule C of most recent filed form 1040 and the first 2 pages of the 1040
- For farmers, Schedule F of most recent filed form 1040
- Applicant’s most recent tax return filed (2020 or 2019)
- Copies of Drivers Licenses for all those principal owners of 20% or more listed on the application
Once all of the requested information is available, please submit using the form below.